Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Real Spy Games
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sengir
Looking for a McGuffin your players have to smuggle into a facility? Or need some general spy equipment? Fear no more, as the NSA moves to improve their standing among roleplayers with this handy catalog biggrin.gif
http://leaksource.wordpress.com/2013/12/30...dware-firmware/

Some stuff with instant SR applications:
RFID microphone
The monitor cable that talks
USB cable with wireless bonus, version for Fuchi Plugs costs 10 ¥ extra
Stahlseele
what's with the names? x.x
qis
On one hand, I can rub those reports in the faces of people who said that I was paranoid before the whole whistle blower thing started.

On the other hand, I was not paranoid enough. Now I have a BeagleBone Black with Linux From Scratch for TOR browsing and still think that I'm not truly anonymous because I surf from my physical home location.
Sengir
QUOTE (Stahlseele @ Dec 30 2013, 07:01 PM) *
what's with the names? x.x

I guess randomly generated from wordlists. If the named item can be guessed from the code name, what's the point in coming up with those names? wink.gif
Stahlseele
Project Angryneighbours?
really?
Draco18s
QUOTE (qis @ Dec 30 2013, 01:49 PM) *
On the other hand, I was not paranoid enough. Now I have a BeagleBone Black with Linux From Scratch for TOR browsing and still think that I'm not truly anonymous because I surf from my physical home location.

Go read Ready Player One.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012