Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Augmented Maximum
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Mordoth
I've only found one reference to the Augmented Maximum for attributes so far in 5th Edition, and that is in the spell description for increased attribute.

Is it still in SR5 and work the same as before?

(I used the search feature in my PDF reader as well to find any instances of augmented maximum just to be sure.)
BlackJaw
QUOTE (Mordoth @ Jan 10 2014, 09:50 AM) *
I've only found one reference to the Augmented Maximum for attributes so far in 5th Edition, and that is in the spell description for increased attribute.

Is it still in SR5 and work the same as before?

(I used the search feature in my PDF reader as well to find any instances of augmented maximum just to be sure.)

Page 94: "First, when purchasing augmentations such as cyberware and bioware, each attribute rating (Mental and Physical) can only receive an augmentation bonus of up to +4. If the attribute being raised has not reached its natural maximum limit, the attribute can be raised naturally with Karma; but at no point can augmentations exceed the +4 bonus cap."
Mordoth
Thanks! That's what I was looking for.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012