Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A bit of fun.
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FuelDrop
Okay, I know it's bad for to start with stats and work backwards but this occurred to me.

Moderate Addiction: Novacoke. Moderate Allergy: Novacoke.

Then I thought: How do I make this into a concept?

Suddenly I was struck by the image of a guy riding down the street on a massive chopper, long hair streaming behind him as he blasted full auto with a guitar/AK-97 hybrid at the cops chasing him, novacoke streaking down his face. I finally get the 'Rocker boy' archtype.
Sendaz
Well the first question I have is why the allergy to novacoke? what is the concept calling for?
FuelDrop
QUOTE (Sendaz @ Feb 28 2014, 05:54 PM) *
Well the first question I have is why the allergy to novacoke? what is the concept calling for?

I think I just wanted something with an allergy and addiction to the same substance. Beyond that I have absolutely no clue, the image popped into my head unbidden and I just had to tell the world.
That happens some times.
Blade
Don't forget to make him a mage, so instead of suffering -2 from the allergy or -2 from the addiction, he can also suffer -2 from the sustaining of the "alleviate allergy" spell. Unless he uses his focus... which he's allergic to.
Neraph
"Novacoke gives me the worst rash, but novacoke also takes the edge off the rash."
FuelDrop
QUOTE (Neraph @ Mar 1 2014, 01:07 AM) *
"Novacoke gives me the worst rash, but novacoke also takes the edge off the rash."

Exactly!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012