Curator
i'm sure you have

http://huvrtech.com/

is this available in SR?
Sendaz
What do you call a Runner in the air?

Skeet biggrin.gif
KarmaInferno
That's the viral marketing video going around, yes? It's fake, but has anyone figured out what it's actually supposed to be promoting?

-k
Sendaz
One big arse Kickstarter maybe? nyahnyah.gif
Shortstraw
Apply the LTA mod to skates?
SpellBinder
Yeah, that video looks questionable at the very least. If it were legit, a question running in my mind was about the power supply, duration of said power supply, and just how the thing would actually work like that.

In answer to the OP, if the GM is nice you can use the stats presented in Rigger 4. Otherwise the answer is the levitation spell.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Entertaining at least.
mister__joshua
If it were legit, they'd all have fallen off nyahnyah.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Mar 5 2014, 08:04 AM) *
If it were legit, they'd all have fallen off nyahnyah.gif

Ahhh... you must have missed the mention of the Gyrostabilization technology. smile.gif
mister__joshua
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Mar 5 2014, 03:09 PM) *
Ahhh... you must have missed the mention of the Gyrostabilization technology. smile.gif

Does it also have the magical ability to add rigidity to people's bodies when their feet are at 90 degrees to their body and they aren't moving? That's some clever tech!
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (mister__joshua @ Mar 5 2014, 08:24 AM) *
Does it also have the magical ability to add rigidity to people's bodies when their feet are at 90 degrees to their body and they aren't moving? That's some clever tech!

Wave of the future, Man. smile.gif
It is those Microgravity Generators... they always give you "Down" no matter what position your body is in. They are also an integral component of the Gyrostabilization tech.
psychophipps
I have it on good authority that those gyrostabilizers are made of only the finest of Handwavium alloys...
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (psychophipps @ Mar 5 2014, 09:08 AM) *
I have it on good authority that those gyrostabilizers are made of only the finest of Handwavium alloys...

I have heard that as well, though I am not sure how reliable my source is.
hermit
It's a career boost/PR stunt of several second row and/or fading American celebrities.
TeOdio
Pronounced HOOVER cause it sux so hard.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (TeOdio @ Mar 5 2014, 05:49 PM) *
Pronounced HOOVER cause it sux so hard.

smile.gif Good show Mate...
DMiller
My understanding is they will be produced in very small numbers. The Unobtainium in the power cells and the Handwaivium in the gyrostabilizers is very hard to come by. Of course if they raid CGL headquarters they will have all the Handwaivium they could ever use, but the Unobtainium will still be a problem. smile.gif
FuelDrop
So, time to start mining other planets full of blue aliens then?

Btw if wiping out the na'vi means we get hoverboards then it's totally fine with me.
Larsine
I've heard it only works when wireless is turned on spin.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Larsine @ Mar 5 2014, 06:28 PM) *
I've heard it only works when wireless is turned on spin.gif

Well, you need the power of Cloud Computing to align the stabilizers correctly.
FuelDrop
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Mar 6 2014, 09:38 AM) *
Well, you need the power of Cloud Computing to align the stabilizers correctly.

I thought that the wireless was used as the power source.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (FuelDrop @ Mar 5 2014, 06:45 PM) *
I thought that the wireless was used as the power source.

Wow... that wireless is doing more than double duty apparently. But you are right. They need the wireless to keep the batteries powered up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012