Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Buzz Buzz
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Stahlseele
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/07/stun-copter-video/
so, yeah, this is, appearantly, now a thing that existst . . sadly . .
Sendaz
3 points..

A) Just means I have to get that Carbon FFBA a little sooner than expected.

B) I hope the final models have more aiming, rather than a straight forward shot as dropping to street level makes it a bit of a hazard for other folk while it's in pursuit. wink.gif
Though that may also be another reason to have pilot and shooter separate, pilot can focus on following while shooter can adjust the aim and fire.

C) It's remote control, aka wireless...... can't wait until someone hacks that and sends it off to stun little old ladies and cats up a tree. nyahnyah.gif
Umidori
Shotguns have already proven to be wonderfully effective for downing rotordrones, and if you can line up a shot and connect even a .22 pistol will do the job.

~Umi
kzt
QUOTE (Umidori @ Mar 9 2014, 04:09 PM) *
Shotguns have already proven to be wonderfully effective for downing rotordrones, and if you can line up a shot and connect even a .22 pistol will do the job.

Bullets have to come down somewhere and the maximum range is pretty long when you are shooting into the air, so you can accidentally kill people a long way away. Birdshot seems a lot safer.
Umidori
You're shooting a small, fragile, flying target - of course you use birdshot.

~Umi
FuelDrop
I wonder if this drone can be controlled by an android, or if you have to use the combat drone app from the istore?
SpellBinder
QUOTE (FuelDrop @ Mar 9 2014, 10:12 PM) *
I wonder if this drone can be controlled by an android, or if you have to use the combat drone app from the istore?
Bet you don't need a cyberdeck to hack it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012