Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: in all th edition does a decker/hacker have..?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pendaric
Basically I believe there is a slot of utility that has not been explored as yet. We have all the options for attacking that IC can throw except Cerebropathic black IC.

Depends on the Edition your running on how you stat this utility but in honour of the Cyberpunk 2020 version, lets call it Zombiejack.

Does Zombiejack utility alrady exist? IF so please say where in SR to look.

So would you have a corp Decker/hacker slam down with some wiz code and literal mess with your PC's heads?

psychophipps
Depends on how far the PC has fallen down the rabbit hole. If I have been beating them with the Clue-by-Four and they keep on digging in the wrong places, well...that's the biz, sweetheart.
Mantis
I've played Cyberpunk 2020 but decades ago. Don't remember what Zombiejack does. Do you mean something like the psychotropic mod for IC/Attack programs found in Unwired? Cuz if so, in 4th you can add brain jacking effects to your own attack software or IC or whatever with that little addition. Found on pg 115 of Unwired.
Sendaz
on a side note: Here is a nice link listing most of the Cyberpunk 2020 programs from the various books you could use or face:

http://mchl.republika.pl/strona88/netware5.pdf

Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Psychotropic is indeed the way to go... have a few of those options for my Cyberlogician. smile.gif
Pendaric
Thanks very much. Unwired is purchased and scanned. wink.gif

Ahh CP2020 how I miss my Araska full auto meatburger.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012