Medicineman
Mystweaver
Brilliant pic. Love it
Sendaz
Indeed, very nice work.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Is Very Nice... Tyr Andronikov approves. smile.gif
Sengir
No overproportioned mammary glands? That's not Shadowrun cover art!!!!!!!!1111111111111

Seriously, I like it a lot. Even the "hologram AR" (which I never liked, though I understand the artistic necessity) has a clear source instead of being just "there" without a source. Just the right arm of the shaman could IMO use a bit of shading

PS: Does the artist have a name?
Fatum
QUOTE (Sengir @ Oct 14 2014, 11:23 PM) *
PS: Does the artist have a name?
Yeah, here he is.
Here's his commissions price range. I've asked around on DA prior to committing, and let me just say I'm not aware of a better offer.
nezumi
BEAUTIFUL>
Beta
Very nice smile.gif
Fatum
Cover for the second volume.
Angelone
Yes
Sengir
Reminds me of something biggrin.gif
Fatum
Well, it might not be that radical, but I still love the mammoth.
Blade
Nice!
Draco18s
Awesome work!

And there's nothing like the feeling that a project is worth the investment of commissioned art. I had that feeling once (and still never finished it nyahnyah.gif )
Sengir
QUOTE (Fatum @ Oct 19 2014, 10:07 PM) *
Well, it might not be that radical, but I still love the mammoth.

It's weird, but also makes sense. A bunch of Luddites probably don't want to run tanks through their precious lands...
Fatum
Yep. Also, their military use in Yakut is canonical, as per Running Wild p.139.
Fatum
And here's the final third cover image.
Sendaz
QUOTE (Fatum @ Oct 25 2014, 10:06 AM) *

I like it, good workhorse cyber.
Beta
I like all the artwork smile.gif

Now, for the ignorant (i.e. me): what is alt.war, how does it relate to Shadowrun, and who will be publishing it?
Fatum
QUOTE (Betx @ Oct 27 2014, 07:09 PM) *
Now, for the ignorant (i.e. me): what is alt.war, how does it relate to Shadowrun, and who will be publishing it?
alt.War was a forum project that started after the disappointment that was War! It was an effort to coauthor a better alternative book on war in SR universe. To the best of my knowledge, I'm the only one who's hanging on to it out of sheer stubborness, you can see my drafts in works here. So alt.War is a fan supplement for Shadowrun, same as Cyborgs Unveiled or Jobs-Jobs-Jobs! (see my signature), and if it's ever going to be published in pdf print, I guess I'm the one doing that.
Beta
QUOTE (Fatum @ Oct 28 2014, 03:55 AM) *
alt.War was a forum project that started after the disappointment that was War! It was an effort to coauthor a better alternative book on war in SR universe. To the best of my knowledge, I'm the only one who's hanging on to it out of sheer stubborness, you can see my drafts in works here. So alt.War is a fan supplement for Shadowrun, same as Cyborgs Unveiled or Jobs-Jobs-Jobs! (see my signature), and if it's ever going to be published in pdf print, I guess I'm the one doing that.

Ah, very cool! Best wishes on overcoming any and all obstacles smile.gif
Drain Brain
All of the above are awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012