Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun TCG card lists....
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Caine Hazen
yeah no lovin....I just got my box of Underworld in today and though...well wouldn't it be nice to program a little database...I can use it as an excuse to do work in my MCDBA classes, yeah that's the ticket! rotfl.gif

Anyone have an old list...maybe a mag that has the list, let me know!!
Kanada Ten
The Wired Reflexes galley has a collection of the cards. I don't know how complete it is though. The links "SRTCG: variable" lead to the cards.
Caine Hazen
Thanks, it's a better start than anything else I've found!!
Connor
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/21...2189/ccgtop.htm

That site looks to have a pretty complete card listing of both the original set and the Underworld expansion.
simonw2000
What about Suicidal Tendencies?
DV8
QUOTE (Kanada Ten)
The Wired Reflexes galley has a collection of the cards. I don't know how complete it is though. The links "SRTCG: variable" lead to the cards.

It's not very complete, and I've got a shiteload of cards that still need to be uploaded. smile.gif
Kagetenshi
Has anyone seen the Mole recently?

~J
Caine Hazen
We should play at origins this year....
simonw2000
How many expansions are there?
Kagetenshi
Just the one, sadly.

~J
shroud
Does anyone have a rarity list for the Underworld expansion? That Geocities site has that data for the First Run but I can't seem to find a rare/uncommon/common breakdown for the expansion set.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012