Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Augmentation for 4th edition
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Pollux710
As far as I've read the entire 4th edition line is now free to download. Can't seem to find Augmentation. I bought the books some time ago but I want something more mobile. Can anyone provide a solid link?
bannockburn
This one?
http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product/5742...un-Augmentation

As far as I know, the line isn't free, but heavily discounted.
Stahlseele
where, exactly, did you read about 4th being for free now?
Pollux710
You know I will have to find the link. I read that with the release of 5th edition, CGL was releasing 4th to download for free.

And no, not that eBook. The earlier one with the lady on the front in orange.
bannockburn
Well, that info is eminently wrong, as even 3rd edition books still cost money.
As for the older one: The book I linked is an updated version, but it is the 4th edition Augmentation (hilariously with an edited German cover, because nipples). Why would you want outdated rules?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Feb 7 2015, 03:49 AM) *
Well, that info is eminently wrong, as even 3rd edition books still cost money.
As for the older one: The book I linked is an updated version, but it is the 4th edition Augmentation (hilariously with an edited German cover, because nipples). Why would you want outdated rules?

4th Edition isn't outdated. smile.gif
bannockburn
No, not the edition. The book with the butt-ugly cover is, though.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (bannockburn @ Feb 7 2015, 01:46 PM) *
No, not the edition. The book with the butt-ugly cover is, though.

Which one is that? The English or German version? smile.gif
They both look okay to me...
bannockburn
The first printing. The second (current) printing has errata included.
Mantis
The one with the girl in the orange skinsuit with 2 cyberlimbs and an ork welding or grinding or something to one of them, which is the cover for English version. And yeah, it's not the nicest cover out there. As an FYI, my copy lists this as a second printing, so printing version might not be the best way to distinguish it from the one with the newer cover featuring the elf girl floating in some sort of liquid vat. This one has the latest errata as well and my PDF copy lists it as 3rd printing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012