Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: shadowrun graphic novel or comic book
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Curator
been getting more heavy into comics lately since the Death of Wolverine series came out and i've gotta ask. why no SR graphic novels, no SR comic books. they would be epic! super sweet idk how any artist wouldn't enjoy drawing or writing for this. it would bring in more fans then a card game dont cha think? especially with the revival of the SR name in the video game world, a boost to the story only entices creativity.

they'll make a comic after the movie comes out hahahahaha. like spawn.. and star wars. and judge dredd jk jkjkjk
apple
There are some Webcomics out there (rather smaller one, like Amy & Headshot (if you are into that kind of SR ... story).

SYL
Shemhazai
I've wanted this for decades.
Pollux710
I'd be willing to collaborate if there were an illustrator or two interested.
Curator
would we get sued if we make a zine and sold it for basically cost of production so we make no profit? you can't sue if you don't make a profit right? the word shadowrun may be no bueno
Bull
You can't charge at all. And as a heads up, Topps can be aggressive about that stuff.

Your best bet, if you can find a writer and artist, to cover costs, would be a Patreon page, IMO.

Good luck. A comic has been a pipe dream of mine for a long, long time now. An Animated series as well. smile.gif
Medicineman
Didn't the japanese have a Manga Style Basic Book of Shadowrun 3 ?
lots of Manga Pages inside....
RPGs are also called Replays in Japan (in case You're interested smile.gif )
maybe this one ?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Uragiri-no-Kouzu-Sh...=item41839097bc
or this ?
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Shitsuraku-no-Majut...G-/271542766824

with an animated Dance
Medicineman
Blade
I've made a Shadowrun webomic (link in sig). I wanted to do more, but I never took the time to do it.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (apple @ Feb 21 2015, 12:15 PM) *
There are some Webcomics out there (rather smaller one, like Amy & Headshot
(if you are into that kind of SR ... story).

the full title is Amy, Headshot & a cat

aaand WTF did I just ... I don't think "read" adequately covers it as most of the panels had little text and very little subtext .. and even less clothing.

was THAT .. Shadowrun ? ... I might be doin' it wrong if so ! biggrin.gif rotfl.gif
Shemhazai
Rule 34 strikes again.
Mach_Ten
QUOTE (Blade @ Feb 23 2015, 09:47 AM) *
I've made a Shadowrun webomic (link in sig). I wanted to do more, but I never took the time to do it.

some of the "next page" arrows result in a French error page, I'd tell you what they said ... but it's in French biggrin.gif

Blade
Yeah, the hosting has some problems. Thankfully, RC has offered to host it on his blog.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012