Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new German Books
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Medicineman
This is what I found from the Blog of SirDoom( one of the Main German Freelancers )

https://sirdoomsbadcompany.wordpress.com/20...-halbjahr-2015/

I hope there will be a few more German PDFs so that we can get a collective-PDF Book

with a traditional Dance
Medicineman
Grinder
50 Shades of Shadowrun sounds nice. biggrin.gif
Medicineman
QUOTE (Grinder @ Apr 1 2015, 09:09 AM) *
50 Shades of Shadowrun sounds nice. biggrin.gif

Thats exactly what I mean
a few more of these as PDF and I hope we get a collective Book with all of such PDFs inside

HokaHey
Medicineman

Sendaz
The Slamm-O! / Clockwork yaoi 'Fifty Shades of Grey IC' is better or would be if CanRay ever finishes it. nyahnyah.gif

Dragon Flight looks interesting, is this german only or something coming out over here?

QUOTE (rough translation of description)
Also, finally standing at the next German source tape! And with DRAGON FLIGHT it's really down to business! For a long time it was foreseeable that it Saeder-Krupp goes to the collar. But no one had expected what Lofwyr would have in response to stock. Instead of supply is an endless guerrilla warfare, he leaves the other megacorps attack each other, take apart while trying SK, while he himself become the new chairman of the NEEC can choose to Dunklezahn s vision - with rabia direct means - advance.
sirdoom
I really, really NEED the MY LITTLE PEGASI-Edition! love.gif
Medicineman
QUOTE (sirdoom @ Apr 1 2015, 09:42 AM) *
I really, really NEED the MY LITTLE PEGASI-Edition! love.gif

me too

If I buy one, can I get one with Tiggers Autogramm ?

with a fanatical Dance
Medicineman
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012