Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PDF Downloads
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Troyminator
Hi All;

I have all the 5th edition print books, except for "Run Faster". I am old-school and prefer hard copies when I play. For just reading through the books, I prefer PDF downloads on my tablet so I can increase the font size (ain't aging great?). I'm cheap and have a hard time paying $60 for a print copy and $30 for a PDF download. I don't pirate because I want to support CGL and the wonderful people who write the books. Is there a place to get deals on the PDF downloads or am I just going to have to suck it up and empty my wallet?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Glyph
Here. On the right column, Bundle C looks like what you are looking for.
Troyminator
Thanks Glyph;

Oddly, I had to click a few links to get to the BattlesShop page that had Bundle C.

I appreciate your help.
Prime Mover
Only problem with Battleshop is shipping time is glacial on hard copy. Got my Run faster 6 wks after release date with a pre order.
AJCarrington
I've generally had better luck buying the hard copy online at a discount and the PDF direct from CGL or DTRPG. Sometimes DTRPG has sales on CGL product, but it's pretty rare.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012