Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dawn of the Artifacts question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Bearclaw
Who's Frosty working for.

I know her direct employer, but I get the impression (from the Artifacts Unbound book/campaign/whatever) that he's gathering the pieces for Lofwyr. Am I correct?
Mantis
Have you read the last adventure in that cycle? It isn't Lofwyr but it is a dragon.
Bearclaw
I just skimmed over the synopsis. I'll read it today, thanks.
Nath
First, the Dawn of the Artifacts series was written by four different people (#1 and #2 by Jennifer Harding, #3 by Stephen McQuillan and #4 by Aaron Pavao and Mark Dynna). And as the two former are not credited for Artifacts Unbound, it's uncertain if what each actually planned at the time they were writing differed from what they wrote for the Gamemaster to read in each chapter.

[ Spoiler ]
Voran
I sorta got the feeling that the people involved in the group kinda felt like GW pulled a fast one to the detriment of those left to soak the feedback?
Bearclaw
OK, so I think I'll make my own story, something like this:
It goes without saying that anyone in my group should not be reading this, but I'm putting it in spoilers anyway smile.gif

[ Spoiler ]
Voran
QUOTE (Bearclaw @ Apr 19 2015, 09:37 PM) *
OK, so I think I'll make my own story, something like this:
It goes without saying that anyone in my group should not be reading this, but I'm putting it in spoilers anyway smile.gif

[ Spoiler ]

That ending is a little railroad-y though.
Bearclaw
I agree, but:

[ Spoiler ]
SpellBinder
You're also skipping a lot of time in-game. Dusk & Midnight start in February of 2072, and Ghostwalker closes the D.C. rift in July of 2073.

Unless, of course, you're going to go deep in changing cannon events (got a friend who loves running SR3 without "Dunkelzahn For President").
Bearclaw
I changed the dates a while back, and we're currently running Midnight in early March of 73. It won't change much to have it happen in March or April, rather than July. I hope.

Shemhazai
QUOTE (SpellBinder @ Apr 21 2015, 02:43 AM) *
got a friend who loves running SR3 without "Dunkelzahn For President".

It's good to know that I'm not the only one annoyed by that. I actually witnessed it happen and voted against him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012