Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Name request...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Machiavelli
Hi Folks,

i just created a succubus-like character, fully SURGED, with red skin, horns, bat like wings, tail, claws and all the other important stuff to stand out even amongst real freaks. Oh jeah, she is a dryad metavariant with charisma 9. So there is no covert-ops for her. Of course she is the groups face, not into combat (except you see the use of the spells “orgy”, “orgasm” and mental control as combat) but we lack a good street-name. Do you have any proposals?

Thank you
Stahlseele
Funbags?
Suck-U-Butch?
Sendaz
Sin2Win

or just

Sin

or if you follow Heinlein's rule that girl names ending with an 'a' implies a C cup or better, Sinna wink.gif
Stingray
..Succubus.. grinbig.gif
Kyrel
Off of the top of my head:
Bunny
BJ
Fluffer
Enchantress
Demona
Daemonea
Tails
Sugar
Spice
Lady Red
Charm
Charmschool
Mistress
Missy
Joy
Joyride
Hussy

Blastula
Babyshoes
Glyph
Blaze, Synnamon, Crymson, Rapture, Trance.
binarywraith
Sister Mary Josephine
toturi
There can only be Lilith.
Machiavelli
Damn...toturi...you are right. How could i have passed the obvious? And the winner is toturi....wink.gif

Thanks for all the proposals. My fellow chummers liked "Tails"...i think i will go "officially" with Lilith and with "Tails" for the team.

Once more DS was a source of support and inspiration.....aaaah...now the weekend can come. ^^
Machiavelli
Just to update you: the team chose "angel". wink.gif A***holes. ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012