Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: It's obvious! The dragons are waking!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
pbangarth
Link
Draco18s
I had to double check that I wasn't on The Onion and that Daily Mail was not a similar satirical news site (I'm from MURICA! YEAH!).

That is indeed quite a phenomenon.
Mantis
Dragons sound like trumpets? I'm kinda disappointed. I was expecting more of a guttural roar.
Sengir
QUOTE (Draco18s @ May 20 2015, 04:27 PM) *
I had to double check that [...] Daily Mail was not a similar satirical news site

No, it's way worse than that...
pbangarth
QUOTE (Mantis @ May 20 2015, 12:12 PM) *
Dragons sound like trumpets? I'm kinda disappointed. I was expecting more of a guttural roar.

This is just their wake-up, stretching noise.
SpellBinder
If it weren't for the video collection I would have had some serious doubts about the validity of this article, particularly because I live rather close (relatively) to where that last one was recorded. You'd think something like that would've made the regional news, but I honestly don't recall seeing or hearing anything about these weird noises back in Feb. 2012.
hermit
Are there wind power stations nearby? Because it sounds like one of those was malfunctioning, broken or otherwise. Those sounds sound like grinding metal. Or Kaiju, of course.
SpellBinder
I can't answer for any other region, but Montana has a handful of wind turbines on the east side of the state (more proof of concept as opposed to actual wind farms, last I knew). Missoula's in the west, in a valley of the same name in the Rockies, and as far as I know we don't have any wind turbines this side of the divide.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012