Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amazonia and their dragons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
sk8bcn
I was chcking Shadows of Latin America and Amazonia.

Are the 3 dragons in this country Hualpa, Sirrurg and Aarleesh (before 2060 that is)?
Wakshaani
QUOTE (sk8bcn @ May 20 2015, 11:46 AM) *
I was chcking Shadows of Latin America and Amazonia.

Are the 3 dragons in this country Hualpa, Sirrurg and Aarleesh (before 2060 that is)?

Possibly.

Hualpa and Sirrurg are known, but the third's always been a mystery. *Probably* Arleesh, but no one's ever confirmed it one way or the other.
Nath
There were three great dragons who lead the coup against the Brazilian government, but likely several other younger dragons in Amazonia.
Nemo
Aarleesh had not been awake at that time
hermit
Arleesh awoke in the late 2040s. She isn't quite settled, but instead travels the world hunting down the Enemy (all per Bottled Demon, her first appearace). The third Great in Amazonia has yet to be consisently named, for all I know.

Also, aside from the three Greats, there were several adult dragons, adult serpents and other assorted dracoids (not drakes though, as they didn't awake since 2061, with Quicksilver's exception - and possibly Scale's) involved in the Awakened Forces that overhtrew Brazil.
sk8bcn
Thanks, so it's certainly not Aarlesh (I'm running Harlequin AND Bottled Demon, both in a somewhat modified form) and my players will encounter Aarlesh in the case of Bottled Demon and head to Amazonia in Harlequin's course of scenarios).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012