Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weapons Conversions 4 to 5
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Jame J
I am converting a character from 4 to 5 for Free RPG Day and don't have the 5E book due to having the Poverty drawback.

What are the stats for: Colt Manhunter, FN Har, HK MP5 and Armor Jacket in 5th?
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
The PDF is cheaper. smile.gif
I would assist, but I am AFB.
Mantis
It seems the colt manhunter has been depreciated in 5th ed. Would you like a colt government 2066 instead?
Colt Government 2066 ACC 6 Damage 7P AP –1 SA RC—, Ammo 14 © 7R 425¥

FN HAR ACC 5 (6) Damage 10P, AP –2, SA / BF / FA, RC 2, Ammo 35 © 8R 1,500¥

The MP5 also seems to have suffered from nano plague or built in obsolescence on something. How about the HK 227 instead?
HK-227 ACC 5 (7), Damage 7P, AP —, SA / BF / FA, RC (1), Ammo 28 © 8R 730¥

The armour jacket is Armour 12, avail 2, 1000¥

Have fun.
Jame J
QUOTE (Mantis @ Jun 16 2015, 09:48 PM) *
It seems the colt manhunter has been depreciated in 5th ed. Would you like a colt government 2066 instead?
Colt Government 2066 ACC 6 Damage 7P AP –1 SA RC—, Ammo 14 © 7R 425¥

FN HAR ACC 5 (6) Damage 10P, AP –2, SA / BF / FA, RC 2, Ammo 35 © 8R 1,500¥

The MP5 also seems to have suffered from nano plague or built in obsolescence on something. How about the HK 227 instead?
HK-227 ACC 5 (7), Damage 7P, AP —, SA / BF / FA, RC (1), Ammo 28 © 8R 730¥

The armour jacket is Armour 12, avail 2, 1000¥

Have fun.

Depreciation indeed! Thank you much!

And I may look into the PDF when my money crunch is over. indifferent.gif I dislike being poor!
Shortstraw
QUOTE (Jame J @ Jun 20 2015, 10:48 AM) *
Depreciation indeed! Thank you much!

And I may look into the PDF when my money crunch is over. indifferent.gif I dislike being poor!

May I suggest stealing cars? It is apparently more profitable than taking jobs.
Umidori
Forget cars - the real money is in ripping cyberware out of people and stealing cyberdecks. More profitable than raising and training hellhounds to sell as security critters, even.

~Umi
Mantis
Whaaaat? But what sort of economy could survive such foolishness? Besides, with the exciting new rules on transferring ownership from Data Trails, you won't be selling your stolen goods anyway. No fixer has that kind of time to hack in new ownership of whatever you stole before the authorities are knocking on his door.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Mantis @ Jun 25 2015, 11:17 AM) *
Whaaaat? But what sort of economy could survive such foolishness? Besides, with the exciting new rules on transferring ownership from Data Trails, you won't be selling your stolen goods anyway. No fixer has that kind of time to hack in new ownership of whatever you stole before the authorities are knocking on his door.

Exciting? Hmmmmmph...
Mantis
QUOTE (Tymeaus Jalynsfein @ Jun 25 2015, 09:20 AM) *
Exciting? Hmmmmmph...

Sorry, my sarcasm setting wasn't set high enough. Just got a new sarcasm implant and I'm having trouble getting it set right. I'll try to do better in the future. wink.gif
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Mantis @ Jun 26 2015, 11:33 AM) *
Sorry, my sarcasm setting wasn't set high enough. Just got a new sarcasm implant and I'm having trouble getting it set right. I'll try to do better in the future. wink.gif

No worries... Calibration on those things is wonky... Are you sure that you have your Wireless Enabled? smile.gif
Mantis
biggrin.gif Not sure the +2 to Sarcasm checks is worth the chance someone will hack me. Guess I'll just have to rely on my own skills and talents. What a drag. Now I won't be able to live out my dreams as a cybersarcasm machine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012