Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Book spines
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Urban Nightmaare
Hello everyone. I've purchased most of the 5e core rules and a few of the other gear books. I don't have a local gaming store to buy them at so I purchased the PDF versions. Now since I really like having a hard copy around I printed them off on the work printer (don't tell my boss!). I have the front and back covers in the binders sleeves but they don't send the spine that the real books would have.

Does anyone know where I can get the spine graphics for all of the Shadowrun 5e books? I'm asking for all of them as I will eventually (probably in the next couple of weeks) own all the books!

Thanks
Urban Nightmare
Living the dream...
Deckbeard
As far as I know, there isn't any place online that would have that kind of stuff
I unfortunately don't have a scanner so I can't give em to ya either sorry. When I get home from work I can take a picture of them for you and if you can't get anything better that should work ok.
Urban Nightmaare
I scanned them at work and they are okay but the quality just isn't that great. I was hoping someone with more talent then I have might have done something already.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012