Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Appleseed using Shadowrun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
Ok... I have been interested in Appleseed recently, and I have been wondering if there is a Appleseed Conversion made for Shadowrun. I have one for Cyberpunk 2020 (which is not all that bad), and I could likely do the work to convert it to Shadowrun, but if anyone knows of one already out there, I would be eternally grateful.
Medicineman
Hey, Interesting smile.gif
If you find a conversion, let Me know it.
Thanks smile.gif

with an interested Dance
Medicineman
Sendaz
well there was this where they convert shadowrun to another D6 system and they did something similar for Appleseed here.

So it may give some common ground to drag one over to the other.
Mantis
Sendaz can I hit you up for some aspirin? That first site is headache inducing. Orange text on a textured black background makes for a very poor reading experience. What were people thinking?

Tymeaus, I've played the Bubblegum Crisis game with the CP2020 game before and found it a lot of fun. Unless you have a particular reason you want to use the SR ruleset, I'd just go with the Appleseed CP2020 rules. Certainly cuts down on the number of books you need to play.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (Mantis @ Aug 5 2015, 10:39 AM) *
Sendaz can I hit you up for some aspirin? That first site is headache inducing. Orange text on a textured black background makes for a very poor reading experience. What were people thinking?

Tymeaus, I've played the Bubblegum Crisis game with the CP2020 game before and found it a lot of fun. Unless you have a particular reason you want to use the SR ruleset, I'd just go with the Appleseed CP2020 rules. Certainly cuts down on the number of books you need to play.

Yeah, I know, but some of the guys in our group are die-hard Shadowrun fans. smile.gif
Probably will do that in the end, though, if/when it comes right down to it, of course. smile.gif
Mantis
Ah yes. Probably addicted to rolling huge numbers of dice. Well, more than 3 dice anyway, or a single d10 or which ever dice convention you want to use with CP2020/Fuzion. Plus they will have invested in 1 kg blocks of d6s by this point and don't want them to go to waste. nyahnyah.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012