Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yippie Ki Yay chummers!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Kyoto Kid
...yeseree pardners, the Katana swinging six gun slinging Bushido Cowgirl is back. Been busy the last several years dealing with that ol' scallywag known as RL after he dealt me a couple bad hands. Suffice to say I convinced him it was best he mend his ways.

Picked up on SR5, and I must say a big improvement over the previous edition (and dare I say it?) even the one before that.

Been involved in an SR Missions Group here in Portland TT...er...OR since summer and having loads of fun causing mayhem and silliness the sprawl again. grinbig.gif biggrin.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif grinbig.gif biggrin.gif
Stahlseele
a.) welcome back ^^
b.) you missed a lot
Kyoto Kid
...thanks

...yeah, One entire edition of the game and I'm probably not among the top top ten posters any more either.

Also lots of new faces here and lots of old ones gone.

Was trying to get on the last couple days but the site was down.
tisoz
your return broke it wink.gif
Kyoto Kid
...heh.

When I moved out to Seattle from Wisconsin in 1980, Mt St Helens erupted as the train I was on was pulling out of Yakima.
toturi
Oh dear god, she's back.

Now wouldn't that be a great quote to put in your sig?

Mr Smith voice: Welcome back, Ms Anderson. We missed you.
Redjack
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Nov 1 2015, 04:02 PM) *
Was trying to get on the last couple days but the site was down.
I had to install some Kyoto Kid specific IC. All good now.
Kyoto Kid
...heh, must be that Black Hat IC I've been hearing about.
KnightAries
QUOTE (Kyoto Kid @ Nov 7 2015, 02:55 AM) *
...heh, must be that Black Hat IC I've been hearing about.

And here I'd have gone with Psychotropic IC. biggrin.gif
Wakshaani
Good to have you back, KK.

Now we just gotta start getting more art out there! Preferably sans Poser. Gotta get to hirin' more Deviantart people!
Wounded Ronin
Oh, hi!
Kyoto Kid
...¡hola! pilgrims...

yeah been bouncing around the various forums as I've still been a lernin' this fancy new 5th ed. Last version I played was 3rd.

Tarnation, has a lot of stuff changed, like how background counts seriously bushwhack any awakened cowpoke, from spellslingers to adepts.

Recreated my Bushido Cowgirl for the Missions group in my locale only to find she when she hit Chicago, she was more hamstrung than a two legged mule. Ended up almost none of her special talents would work (save for her cougar like reflexes) even her prized sword focus she brought back after finishin; he schoolin' in Japan. Pretty much ended up not much better than a two bit gunslinger. Sad too as beforehand, during a couple o jobs in a few other bailiwicks, she was her old self shootin and slicin' everythin that got in her way, including those confounded spirits. mad.gif

As we get three chances to rework a new character am thinkin' o ditching the sword focus, some of her mystical talents and make her a burnout with some of that biological 'ware stuff with just enough hocus pocus to be faster than a whirlwind on a Kansas plain.
Kyoto Kid
QUOTE (Wakshaani @ Nov 7 2015, 10:52 PM) *
Good to have you back, KK.

Now we just gotta start getting more art out there! Preferably sans Poser. Gotta get to hirin' more Deviantart people!

...actually posted a link to one on the old 3D thread the other day. Don't do much drawing any more because of arthritis that has almost crippled the hand I draw and write with, so the 3D CG is all I work with now.

I use Daz and Carrara instead of Poser, Daz has really matured over the last couple years in many ways including teh integration of Nvidia's Iray render engine into the programme. The Genesis figures are a far cry from ol' Vicky and Mike 3/4.

I still see we can't directly post images (was hoping that would have changed by now).

Here's a link to my DA gallery (everything there is "SFW"):

KK's Gallery
Sendaz

.. THE SYSTEM IS NOT RESPONDING

·::::Try Again? (Y /N)

:": THE SYSTEM IS NOT RESPONDING

· :;Try Again? (Y/N)

.::.;SYSTEM ACTIVE

·STAND BY FOR ACCESS

>>>>>(Good Morning Dave)<<<<<

Ah much better...

Seem to be able to get back in now.

RJ, I think you need to tweak that KK specific IC, because it had me cascading the last few days. nyahnyah.gif
Kyoto Kid
...at least it didn't ask you...

>SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?
>_
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012