Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Updated Street Grimoire PDF available
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Patrick Goodman
Please check your DriveThru account.

Just about everything on the 2014 errata sheet was folded in. There's also a fair amount of other errata that had actually made it into the new printing, and which I will be posting shortly. I will also be updating the errata sheet posted on the website very soon (though I don't have a more definite ETA than that at the moment).

Please let me know if there are any issues. Thanks.
Sendaz
wooo smile.gif
Larsine
What about us that bought it at Battlecorps?
Jaid
holy cow, real errata? like, not just "this needs errata, and i'm posting it on a forum somewhere as something that will supposedly eventually make it into the books", but actual, for real, in-the-books errata?

well, i'll be. i didn't really believe it was gonna happen. colour me surprised.
Patrick Goodman
QUOTE (Larsine @ Nov 9 2016, 12:20 PM) *
What about us that bought it at Battlecorps?

Should be live there, too, but I don't know about their notification protocols.
Mantis
Thanks for the heads up and the hard work.
Thanee
QUOTE (Patrick Goodman @ Nov 10 2016, 12:31 AM) *
Should be live there, too, but I don't know about their notification protocols.

It is, and they did send out e-mail. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Sengir
Great to see the errata process working out, any ETA on the changelog? smile.gif

PS: Not that I'm complaining, but why SG first? Did it just happen to be the first one ready for release, or is there a plan for the order?
Patrick Goodman
There was a plan. It didn't survive contact with the enemy, and its skin is now a decorative throw-rug in somebody's office somewhere.

And I can't take much credit for this one. The reprint of SG was done by the time I got this position, but human error happened and, although some new errata had been put in, the 2014 changes were not. This corrected PDF fixes that, and those changes will all be in the next physical printing.

All I really did here was proof the corrections and nudge the process along.

The updated errata sheet is probably a couple weeks out. There are a couple of other projects, some paying, that I have to get done before that.
Sengir
QUOTE (Patrick Goodman @ Nov 15 2016, 03:23 PM) *
There was a plan. It didn't survive contact with the enemy

How did those guys break through again? biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012