Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Research question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Nikoli
On a FB SR fanpage, there was talk about mecha, I had an old memory dredged up and I don't have the books anymore that have the reference. In one of the early, FASA published books, there was a fluff blurb about BattleTech being a popular game in the 6th World. Anyone have a book/page reference?

Thanks in advance
Nath
I know about one source for BattleTech existing in the Sixth World, though it doesn't say if it's partircularly popular or not.
Seattle Sourcebook, page 39

Pacific Science Center (#57 Downtown)
East Mercer Street & Harvard Avenue/Dr. James Omalanz, Director/No Racial Bias/LTG# 206 (52-3657).
The Pacific Science Center, with its white arches and shallow reflecting pools, is a graceful structure. The building is host to traveling science and culture exhibits, as well as permanent exhibits on mathematics, physics, medicine, and magic. There are many interactive displays, including a device that allows children to jack in the city's Matrix. other draws include a planetarium, a BattleTech Arena, and an Omnidome trideo theater.
Savar
Cool
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012