Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Program descriptions
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Savar
It says that programs you are running show up with your persona.

If a Technomancer has the emulation echo, dose their emulated program give an indicator also?
KCKitsune
QUOTE (Savar @ Jul 10 2017, 07:27 PM) *
It says that programs you are running show up with your persona.

If a Technomancer has the emulation echo, dose their emulated program give an indicator also?

What book is the emulation echo in? I looked in Data Trails and the SR5 Core and I could not find it.
Savar
QUOTE (KCKitsune @ Jul 10 2017, 06:46 PM) *
What book is the emulation echo in? I looked in Data Trails and the SR5 Core and I could not find it.

Silly me.

Resonance [Program]: This echo lets you copy the effects of one common or hacking program (p. 245).

Thought it was called emulation, I might have been thinking of a different system.
KCKitsune
QUOTE (Savar @ Jul 10 2017, 09:30 PM) *
Silly me.

Resonance [Program]: This echo lets you copy the effects of one common or hacking program (p. 245).

Thought it was called emulation, I might have been thinking of a different system.

I just read the entry and no I don't think it would show up as an icon. The Echo just allows you to use the program as you would a regular Resonance action.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012