Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bridge revised
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Savar
So yes I need to change his introduction. I changed some story also. I rebuilt the char after discovering I had made him illegal from the RAW stand point.
Savar
Never meet my mother let alone my father. The monks found me as an infant at the top of the Zen garden bridge span. They brought me in and took care of me. I learned and over time I started working the garden. I found that I liked it outside more than inside so I started living under the bridge.
I enjoyed the physical training and calming techniques I was taught. No other trolls were here so I was the strongest and toughest there, I have sense learned I am weak for a troll.
While trying to climb some I fell a few stories. As I was falling pain ripped through my body and my wings slowed my fall, hey when did I get wings. That explained my weird aura when I was assensing myself. The best part of that event is no one seen it, I had been trying to climb in the dark.
My studies started to become more mystic and I learned how to accelerate myself. I also became better at dealing with combat awareness.
It has been suggested that I learn of the world outside of the temple. I started taking walks around the area. I discovered bars, and the fun that can issue from that. There just doesn't seem to much to do without nu¥en. So been looking for people that could use some muscle.

Point buy 800

Troll 90
Adept 20
Drake 75 western

BOD 7[9] <65>
AGI 5 <70>
REA 5(8) <70>
STR 7[9] <65>
WIL 5 <70>
LOG 3 <25
INT 4 <45>
CHA 3[4] <25>
EDG 3 <25>
ESS 6
MAG 4 <45>

Thermographic Vision
+1 Reach
+1 dermal armor
+100% increased Lifestyle costs

Powers
Improved reflexes 3
Combat Sense 1

Mental [(LogX2)+Int+Wil]/3(rnd up): 5
Physical [(StrX2)+Bod+Rea]/3(rnd up): 10
[Drake 12]
Social [(ChaX2)+Wil+Ess]/3(rnd up): 6
[Drake 7]

Initiative 12+4D6

Skills 14 knowledge
Professional Zen gardening 6
Interest meditation techniques 4
Professional Botany 2
Professional Parabotany 2
English N
Assensing 4(6) <20>
Astral combat 3 <12>
Exotic ranged weapon (breath weapon) 4 <20>
Perception 4(6) <20>
Unnamed combat 6 <42>

Day job <+5> 10 hours 1,000¥
Hobo with a shotgun <+10>
Weak immune system <+10> +2 Power disease
Wanted (no karma, unable to buy off)
Perceptive <10> +2 to perception checks

Contacts free 9
Temple head gardener 2/4
Bartender 2/1

Equipment <1>
Lifestyle squatter 1 month
Meta Link 100¥ 1
Lined coat 900¥ 9
Cash 2D6×40¥

Karma 0
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012