Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Martial art
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Savar
Way of Drake

This is a new form recent in the last couple years. The only known practitioners are drakes. No one is talking about how it came about.
What is different about this form is that it's moves are designed to work with two different body shapes. So that the practitioner can use the moves in metahuman or drake form. It seems to be designed to fight against multiple opponents, that a drake might have when people are trying to get the reward. There is some flashy moves for intimidation purposes.

Martial Art 14 Karma <awakened form>
Must be awakened.

Finishing Move
Mana Choke
Multi opponent offence
Multi opponent defence (Friends in Melee) Multi opponent defence (Defender has Defended Against Previous Attacks)
Pouncing Dragon
Tecumseh
Why is it 14 karma instead of 7?

Does Mana Choke exist and I missed it or is that something you cooked up? Sounds fun.
Savar
QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Dec 24 2017, 01:05 PM) *
Why is it 14 karma instead of 7?

Does Mana Choke exist and I missed it or is that something you cooked up? Sounds fun.

Forbidden arcana pg 101

The awakened martial art that had mana choke in it costs 14 since I was using an awakened technique I thought the form should be 14.

I'm still trying to think if mana choke is worth it or not, but it is cool in concept but I am thinking in practice it will not be that good.

I hope to have some fluff tonight or in a couple days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012