Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kill Code is out
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sengir
No real impressions so far, other than that the justification for having an IC primer to the matrix is really clever. Instead of the gazillionth fake schoolbook, a dragon's underling explains the matrix to her (newly awoken) master.
KCKitsune
OK, I don't know if anyone's read this yet, but I'm looking at it and I see that one piece of bioware can pretty much allow you to have your cake and eat it too.

MCT Biolink gives you the abilities of having a wireless datajack, but since it can't run programs and doesn't have a persona, I can see this as the perfect device to have the Wireless bonuses, but not be hacked.
Tymeaus Jalynsfein
QUOTE (KCKitsune @ Sep 12 2018, 10:25 PM) *
OK, I don't know if anyone's read this yet, but I'm looking at it and I see that one piece of bioware can pretty much allow you to have your cake and eat it too.

MCT Biolink gives you the abilities of having a wireless datajack, but since it can't run programs and doesn't have a persona, I can see this as the perfect device to have the Wireless bonuses, but not be hacked.

Kind of like the Router smile.gif
Not Earth Shattering or even awesome, in my opinion.
But then, I build characters to not need Wireless Bonuses, so....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012