Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bad Rep Negative Quality: How do you handle it?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Wacky
My group has gone from four players to two for the time being. But each PC has the Negative Quality, Bad Rep.

I know the mechanics of the quality, but how do others handle role-playing? They each only took two contacts and I don't want to make it impossible for them to get jobs.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Sign--
Wacky
KCKitsune
QUOTE (Wacky @ Sep 17 2018, 07:21 PM) *
My group has gone from four players to two for the time being. But each PC has the Negative Quality, Bad Rep.

I know the mechanics of the quality, but how do others handle role-playing? They each only took two contacts and I don't want to make it impossible for them to get jobs.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

Sign--
Wacky

I would say that the fixer that helps them get jobs takes a cool 15% off the top. When confronted he'll say "Hey buddy, nobody else will help you! You want me to keep getting you jobs?!? If yes, then shut up and take this as cost of doing biz."
Mantis
Yeah, generally if you don't want to suffer the negatives of a negative quality, don't take that quality. Perhaps the surcharge and general poor attitude from NPCs will inspire one or the other PC to actually do the work to get rid of the quality which can lead to some fun role play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012