Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with some alternate rule
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Chadawc
I am looking for the rules to make a group of non-shadowruner. Maybe docwagon, military or corporate wageslaves. I know there are some brief rules about that in one of the books but I can't find it. Does any one know what book I should be looking in.
jaellot
Usually the Companions have a section on alternative venues. I know the 3rd edition (best edition!) has write ups for Lone Star, Docwagon, elite covert ops, street gangs, even a mom n' pop media outlet.
Koekepan
Found it.

Shadowrun Companion - Beyond the Shadows FASA 7905, page 110 and following.

Revised for third edition, same deal, but starting on page 109.

There is no equivalent chapter that I can find in the fourth edition. And fifth edition doesn't exist; it's a lie told by the greedy to the gullible.
KCKitsune
QUOTE (Koekepan @ Oct 7 2018, 03:55 PM) *
There is no equivalent chapter that I can find in the fourth edition. And fifth edition doesn't exist; it's a lie told by the greedy to the gullible.

There is one thing that I like about 5th edition.

The first is that Positive and Negative Qualities not just multiples of 5 Karma. This makes qualities much more reasonable and balanced. Everything else is a crap shoot from disgustingly horrible (Wireless Bonuses and hacking Cyberware), to obnoxious (price of cyberdecks & losing the discount in Essence you get from the lesser of either cyber or bioware), to barely tolerable (Limits... it does make it more likely that characters will spread out their skills).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012