Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aaaaaaand we are back
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Sendaz
*notes the numerous avatars in various states of digital dismemberment strew about*

Redjack have a bit of a tussle? wink.gif

Good to see the site back.
Kren Cooper
Good indeed. Nice to see that the data havens are once more secure from viral attacks.

It was horrors wasn't it. Or dragons. Or immortal elves. Or bloody Aztechnology.
Stahlseele
I didn't touch nothing, before anybody dares point at the poor sucker with the Gremlins <.<
Jareth Valar
QUOTE (Kren Cooper @ Apr 15 2020, 01:11 PM) *
Good indeed. Nice to see that the data havens are once more secure from viral attacks.

It was horrors wasn't it. Or dragons. Or immortal elves. Or bloody Aztechnology.

An Aztechnology dragon horror masquerading as an immortal elf...? biggrin.gif
KCKitsune
QUOTE (Jareth Valar @ Apr 15 2020, 09:22 PM) *
An Aztechnology dragon horror masquerading as an immortal elf...? biggrin.gif

Nope, that was just the janitor tripping over a power cord and crashing the system. "Opps! My Bad!"
nylanfs
Yea!
Iduno
Good to see we're still around.
Stahlseele
QUOTE (KCKitsune @ Apr 16 2020, 10:16 AM) *
Nope, that was just the janitor tripping over a power cord and crashing the system. "Opps! My Bad!"

You jest, but no, that was actually the case . .
At least, i assume the dumpshock downtime had something to do with the massive cloudflare outage because of a disconnected patchpannel in the main datacenter . .
Lionesque
Got kind of lonely there, what with the VITAS and everything. Good to be back.
lokii
QUOTE (Kren Cooper @ Apr 15 2020, 07:11 PM) *

Can people stop blaming Elvis?
Prime Mover
Just like Jetblack Dumpshock lives! cyber.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012