Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Found Arcana - Tenth Interlude - San Angelo [OOC]
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Welcome to the Shadows
Pages: 1, 2
Tecumseh
Let's proceed with the RCC retrieval. It's currently awaiting pickup in the drainage pipe.

Trouble can try to zip into the irrigation pipe and avoid detection in order to use psychokinesis. There are other possibilities, like Animal Control. There would likely be squirrels, opossum, rabbits, and/or raccoons available nearby. Any of those would fit within the drainage pipe and could conceivably push/pull the RCC to the other side.
Gilga
I dig the animal control - it seems less dangerous and more Disney-like. Let's do that.

Thanee
And who can do that? wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Tecumseh
Trouble.

Go ahead and IC it!
Thanee
QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Aug 15 2023, 09:01 PM) *
Trouble.

Ahh. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Jack_Spade
By the way, Bobby used his time during the initiation to hone his unarmed skill a bit and get his timing down

15 Karma 3rd Initiation, 14 karma Unarmed 6 to 7, Perfect Time (10 Karma), leaving me with 33 karma in reserve.
Tecumseh
Pick up some ranks of Performance so that Mato, Bobby, and AM can start a band! We'll call it "Perfect Time". Mato on drums, AM on the mic, Bobby on violin synthguitar!
Thanee
the little black cat pours at Tamarind

I think you mean "purrs". smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
Gilga
I think so too;)
Tecumseh
We'll see if Beta has a response and then go from there.

By RAW in the core rulebook, transferring ownership is a chore that involves lots of Edge and lots of luck to get it done before GOD drops on you like a guillotine. I'm not sure if any of the more recent books have made the process more manageable. (Jack, looking at you here.)

I have an idea for the Seattle interlude. We can kick that off before long.
Thanee
I have also looked into that Tattoo-Artificing a bit. You need to buy the Tattoo Magic technique for 5 Karma, then you can use it with Artificing (and also other skills), pretty much.

The way foci are crafted, however, might require a few attempts before it actually works, since it is very random and no Edge allowed. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Gilga
I was thinking that it involves using organized crime contacts and paying a certain percentage of the device's cost.
Tecumseh
QUOTE (Gilga @ Aug 16 2023, 10:40 AM) *
I was thinking that it involves using organized crime contacts and paying a certain percentage of the device's cost.

Interesting idea. That could work.
Tecumseh
IC is in a good place. I'll start the Seattle interlude soon, probably tomorrow. We'll do a combined award at the end of the Seattle interlude.
Jack_Spade
QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Aug 16 2023, 06:57 PM) *
We'll see if Beta has a response and then go from there.

By RAW in the core rulebook, transferring ownership is a chore that involves lots of Edge and lots of luck to get it done before GOD drops on you like a guillotine. I'm not sure if any of the more recent books have made the process more manageable. (Jack, looking at you here.)

I have an idea for the Seattle interlude. We can kick that off before long.

Or you could let Bobby play a round of Analyze Device and take care of the transfer wink.gif

@Thanee

Luckily, you don't have to finish the focus if you aren't happy with the result - no costs beyond the reagents occur. To prevent the worst effect from a critical glitch, it's a good idea to have a spirit with Guard around.
Thanee
When thinking about it, I had the mental image of a lot of unfinished tattooes. biggrin.gif

But, maybe you can just reuse the ones that did not quite work out. wink.gif

Bye
Thanee
Jack_Spade
The tattoo is the first step, the enchantment comes after biggrin.gif

Otherwise there would be a lot of tattoo removal (though with drugs and healing spells, you probably could just cut it out and start from scratch cool.gif )
Thanee
QUOTE (Jack_Spade @ Aug 17 2023, 10:13 AM) *
The tattoo is the first step, the enchantment comes after biggrin.gif

Yeah, that is what I'm saying, unless you can re-use it after a failed attempt... lots of tattoos. biggrin.gif

But, I guess you can...

Bye
Thanee
Tecumseh
I forgot to include the ¥3,000 nuyen from the car in the earlier breakdown.

That's ¥600 for everyone, unless Raven declines her share in which case it is ¥750.

Did anyone write down the consumables we acquired, including the grenades and the reagents?
Gilga
I wrote AM's, but did not update the OP yet - last time I was into it I spent too much time on AI art trying to create an AM avatar.
Tecumseh
Yeah, I saw your sheet was sporting some new art a few days ago.
Gilga
When I get carried away;) I enjoy these new tools and am professionally curious.

Thanee
QUOTE (Tecumseh @ Aug 17 2023, 11:52 PM) *
Did anyone write down the consumables we acquired, including the grenades and the reagents?

Missing details on the reagents still. smile.gif

Bye
Thanee
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012