Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seattle Gangs
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Abstruse
I remember one of the sourcebooks had detailed info on several of the gangs in Seattle, like the Halloweeners, Black Widows, etc. I can't seem to find it again though. In New Seattle, they just profile the Ancients, the Cutters, and the Merlyns, and Underworld Sourcebook only has the first two of those. Old Seattle (the original Seattle Sourcebook) only has one-line descriptions of a bunch of gangs. Anyone know what book has more detailed info, or is it in one of those books and I missed it? Please let me know what book and page numbers if possible. Thanks.

The Abstruse One
Mordrid Soud
the underworld sourcebook might have more info on them
Abstruse
Only on the Ancients and the Cutters. No one else really.

The Abstruse One
Berzerker
The information is actually in New Seattle, but its not under the section on gangs. The description of each area in Seattle has a section on what gangs operate in that area. For example, in Redmond it gives a description of the Rusted Stillettos, the Crimson Crush, the Brain Eaters, the Red Hot Nukes, and the Spiders.
Sahandrian
Shadowrun Companion has some info on the Halloweeners, Spiders, Spikes, Red Hot Nukes, and Night Hunters (pages 124-129).
Mr.Platinum
New Seattle, Under world and Shadow Companion.
Abstruse
SRComp, that's the one I'm thinking of, though the info in New Seattle I missed is very helpful as well. Thanks everyone.

The Abstruse One
Mr.Platinum
The Mob war book also has a little bit also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012