Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: European Shops
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
maneius
Does anyone know if there is a shop in continental Europe (preferably France/Germany area) that sells mail order in English. Or will I just have to order from the UK?
Siege
QUOTE (maneius)
Does anyone know if there is a shop in continental Europe (preferably France/Germany area) that sells mail order in English. Or will I just have to order from the UK?

I would imagine most of the hobby shops would be able to order English variants for no additional charge?

-Siege
Omega Skip
Fanpro's Online Shop should do nicely. smile.gif
FlakJacket
Failing that, I know that several European board members use Leisure Games.
shadd4d
If you're in Germany, www.dragonworld.de is not to be laughed at; I've ordered stuff from them and gotten it within 3 days. On the downside, they only ship to 1)Germany, 2) Austria.

F-Shop is good; I ordered Matrix and R3 from them and got in within 2 days. Depending on which country you're in, above 30 Euros is without shipping costs.

Don
Zeel De Mort
I don't know about any shops on the continent, but I've ordered from Leisure Games (as cited above) before and can thoroughly recommend them.
Firewall
Just because I can, I could mention that Dragon's Talon has fixed rate £3.30 shipping to the EU (free to the UK) right now (June) and a selection of SR books.
Namergon
You can try this: http://www.starplayer.fr
Omega Skip
Cool... I'll be moving to Paris soon, and now I know which place I'll definitely have to check out. Thanks, Namergon!
Namergon
You're welcome wink.gif
maneius
Thanks a lot guys.

(Sorry about the slow reply, I'm in the middle of exams here so getting to a computer is rather rare at the minute.)
Liquid_Obsidian
yup yup , i join my voice to laudate you namergon (merkkiiii ma pouleeeuhhhh !)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012