Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dr. Braindead
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Digital Heroin
Didn't know where else to put this, the apology, to those who's games I left without word, and those who were in my own game. Something happened in my head, some rational part of my mind shut off. I'd like to say it's the first time, but those who've known me since my arrival here know it is not. One day, I logged on and just couldn't think of a single thing to post, the next day I couldn't bring myself to even log on. And when I did log on, two days later, there were so many posts there that I was lost.

I can't express how sorry I am for just cutting loose, but sometimes it needs to be done. And here I sit now, feeling the desire once more to play, but knowing that this handle will forever be tainted.

So much has happened, I've let so many people down. What I could do to make it up, I do not know.
Kagetenshi
Meh, could be worse. I keep trying to stop letting the people at Urteil down. The only thing you can do is pick back up and try to turn things around. Most people have better things to do than keep a careful log of every time you screw up; this ain't a credit rating.

A year from now, the only one who will be beating you up about this is you.

~J
tisoz
You were gone? I figured my game just wasn't your cup of tea.

OK, really I knew you had left, just trying to make you feel better. Everyone feels like ditching it at times.

I've got a new game in development. I would be pleased to have you.
Mr.Platinum
ah no prob electronic crack man.
Nikoli
Hey, no harm, no foul.

You want back in, no problems from me.
kevyn668
No hard feelings, man. Just glad to have you back. smile.gif
Digital Heroin
I'm not sure that I can meld back into one of the games I was in again, much as I'd love to... the best chance for avoiding a flood of new data would be Cage Fight, and alas, it is retired...

I was, however, thinking of running something of an omage to Cage Fight, a player driven game, with cinematic presentation...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012