Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Snowmobiles in Target:Wastelands...?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
cha-cha
Okay everyone...because I am obsessive compulsive (and have a strong aversion to waiting the next few hours to go home and read the info), bear with me here.

I have been reading TW at work today (but do not have Rigger 3 or the BBB with me), and I am drawing a blank...can anyone tell me what the "P" in the 4P armor code for the snowmobiles stands for on page 133? Is that intended to include the protective package on the snowmobile, or does someone get to point out a huge glaring vehicle rule that I have forgotten (and if so, sorry, collared shirts and an office do that to me wink.gif !!!). Thanks again for any help!!!
Herald of Verjigorm
First thing that comes to mind is passenger (personal, something like that) armor. It is non-hardened standard ballistic armor. It can protect the occupants, but does very little to protect the vehicle (aside from making small arms fire slightly less effective).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012