Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Critter Book?
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
theartthief
I will be GMing in RL for a group soon. I want to pick up the GM screen and critter book before that. Are they separate or do they come bundled together? I have seen stuff that seems to indicate both ways.

Local shops only have d20 stuff on the shelves :sigh:

Thanks!

- theartthief
Arethusa
It's only packaged with the GM screen, I believe.
Kagetenshi
Correct, bundled. The only place you'll be likely to find them separately is eBay.

~J
Jason Farlander
Interestingly, they dont seem to have it in stock over at either Stiggybaby or Fast Forward Games, though there is a "Used and New" listing over at Amazon for the low, low price of $195..
Kagetenshi
What a steal. I can't believe they'd let it go for that.

~J
Prospero
Hmmm... I was kinda looking for the 3rd ed. screen/critter book, too. frown.gif Anybody have any clue if FanPro is going to reprint those at some point?
eidolon
I'm still doing some searching, but I did see that on the official page the GM screen/critters combo is listed as "Upcoming Reprint."

More if I find it.

BAM! A quick run through the grid later, I have your information:

3E Screen w/ Critters for $11.99

As always, I got you the info, but I ain't makin' any sorta guarantees.

So if you'll just slot your credstick... cyber.gif
Prospero
My hero... embarrassed.gif

More seriously, thanks. Been looking for that...
toturi
I would wait for the Running Wild SB if I were you.
eidolon
QUOTE (Prospero)
My hero... embarrassed.gif

More seriously, thanks. Been looking for that...

No prob. All in a day's work for the chronically bored. biggrin.gif
Abstruse
AFAIK, Running Wild won't replace Critters but suppliment it. New critters, old critters that haven't made it to 3rd ed yet, new ways to use critters, stuff like that.

The Abstruse One
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012