Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [Duels] Character tips
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
cubivore
Just because there won't be more figures doesn't *really* mean the game is dead as long as someone is playing it, right?

I started collecting pretty late in the game - just a couple weeks ago. Each character seems to have a clear specialty, but I was wondering if anyone had any particularly effective gear selections for each character. Hell, has anyone even actually played?

The first figure I got was Midnight, and I think she's still my favorite. She seems like a good character if you don't like getting hit, with all those white dice. I wonder if she's too defensive, though.

Is the big troll combat mage really worth 4 points? And speaking of 4-point characters, is Natokah really worth 4 points, too?
Kagetenshi
No, Lothan the Wise is not worth four points.

Liada with a lot of Red, a single Black D4, and maybe some spare White dice ought to own anyone on an infinite playing field. G-Dogg and Kyushi probably have the best chance of countering her.

Is it confirmed that there won't be any more models?

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012