Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Arcology Ending
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Azrael
Not so much a topic as a question - the last sourcebook in the SR timeline that I have is Arcology shutdown, and I am wondering if any of the books released afterwards the situation was resolved - does the arcology become this sealed off dark pyramid in downtown Seattle for the next decade, did it get loose, tactical nukes became the flavour of the day?
Dashifen
[ Spoiler ]
Azrael
Cheers mate. As they say, things have to get worse before they get better.....
shadd4d
I think the plot resolution, aside from the spoiler, is contained in the module Brainscan.

Don
Ancient History
Plus, I give the blow-by-blow on my website.
Kagetenshi
Short answer, the Arcology itself gets mostly resolved in 2061 and the postceding years. Issues stemming from the arcology, however…

~J
Abstruse
Arcology is no longer under Deus's control, but it's still a maze, still a madhouse, and still an unpleasant place to be. Renraku wants to go back in and start rebuilding NOW, but the UCAS military won't let anyone in until it's 100% sure everything's under control (and they've gotten all the goodies they can get their hands on, esp. considering how cozy the UCAS is with Ares right now...). Renraku is very unhappy with the situation, though.

Threats 2 and Brainscan for the full story on what happened at the end with Deus, but don't ask me which book has the situation on the Arc itself. New Seattle, SoNA?

The Abstruse One
Synner
QUOTE (Abstruse)
Threats 2 and Brainscan for the full story on what happened at the end with Deus, but don't ask me which book has the situation on the Arc itself. New Seattle, SoNA?

New Seattle has some, SONA and Sprawl Survival Guide have more.
tisoz
QUOTE (Ancient History)

In what section?
Nath
QUOTE (Ancient History @ Jun 25 2004, 08:45 AM)
QUOTE (tisoz @ Jun 26 2004, 08:07 AM)
In what section?
Azrael
Ancient History, I tip my electronic hat off to you. Thanks.
Aesir
Ancient History. Your work is amazing! Shadowrun history never seemed remotely as compelling as when you go add up all the juicy bits.
Ancient History
Aww, thank to all of you.
Plastic Rat
Yeah, Ancient be da MAN!

p.s. AH, you need to set up an online SR knowledge quiz. That would be cool.
Kagetenshi
That would rock, and muchly so.

~J
Large Mike

Just because I feel like being the black sheep: AH, you suck in the worst possible way. You're a blight upon mankind, a horrible, horrible person, and you don't deserve to live.
Ancient History
<blink> You sound liek Dweller on the Threshold, 'cept less articulate.

Ooh! Ooh! Or that other guy! The long-winded bastard who couldn't post less than two entire pages at a time! 'cept you're not as verbose. Or annoying.
Kagetenshi
Large Mike as the Dweller on the Threshold?

That'd be interesting...

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012