Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stupid Question
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Raife
So I finally get a chance to play some shadowrun, I usually GM. Nobody in my groups ever plays a rigger, they believe its silly/boring. I have tried explaining drones and so forth to them, but they just don't seem to get how a rigger could be a total blast.

To fix this problem I have decided to totally crack out a rigger in an "appropriate" way, buy using several drones, a helicopter and a very nice modified control van built on the Security Bulldog base. Part of this control van is a pop-up anti-aircraft turret with a Vindicator Minigun. I probably won't ever need it, but it's nice to have just in case.

So here is my VERY STUPID question. What book is that pesky vindicator in? I own all the 3rd ed books, and tried rifling through them, but I must be missing something. Mainly I just need to know the cost for now, I can worry about the other statistics later. What am I missin?

I feel like a total newb having to ask this question here after GM'ing for nearly 10 years.
Cursedsoul
Cannon Companion. Page 26. GE Vindicator.
Phaeton
Cannon Companion.

And don't worry---we all make mistakes. You should have seen siome of the character sheet confusion's I made in my previous group. biggrin.gif
Cursedsoul
Hah! Beat you to it! nyahnyah.gif
Phaeton
CURSE YOU! dead.gif
Raife
Thanks a bajillion blokes! (I'm at work with my character sheet, but no companion... think you could hint at the cost for me? hehe)
Cursedsoul
*rolls to cackle madly*
*gets all 1's*
*somehow winds up with his foot in his mouth and his fist up his own ass* eek.gifdead.gifeek.gif
Phaeton
QUOTE (Raife)
Thanks a bajillion blokes! (I'm at work with my character sheet, but no companion... think you could hint at the cost for me? hehe)

2,500 New Ones.

*points and laughs at Cursedsoul.* nyahnyah.gif
Cursedsoul
*turns you into a gigantic hairy left testicle*
*rolls to point and laugh*
*gets all 1's again*
DAMN YOU BAD DICE KARMA!
*gets turned into a gigantic hairy right testicle*
Phaeton
*uses SMITE!™
Ancient History
Wrong forum, Phaeton, wrong forum. talker.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012