Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Queen Euphoria Botched
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
danzig138
So I know some of you guys have run/played Queen Euphoria, and I wanted some advice. I guess I'll use a spoiler tag in case someone might be surprised.
[ Spoiler ]
Kanada Ten
[ Spoiler ]

Net: One extra Queen.
kevyn668
Carrone is a smart guy. He would have a backup team lined up. That "backup" team could be the new PCs.

Ditto what Kanada said. Have Craft set up shop (hive) somewhere else, arm the runners to the teeth and send 'em in.

The Euphoria Hive could connect to the UB or not. Its up to you. Have fun. smile.gif
danzig138
I like the idea of Craft setting up a similiar op. And that was a little disturbing what with the milking and all. Maybe move to the other Barrens with it. I just wanted to make sure that t wouldn't be like one of the Aliens comic books, where suddenly the world , or at least Seattle, was overtaken. smile.gif

Edited for spelling.
Snow_Fox
When we did it the shaman escaped and reformed the hive under the school from Ivy and Chrome.
BIG BAD BEESTE
Heh, now there's dilema for the runners. Did any of them then want to stay with Fayette's father in his "specially sealed" clinic?

Hey, Aztech ain't so bad after all. Well, not compared to dealing with bugs...
kevyn668
QUOTE (BIG BAD BEESTE)
Heh, now there's dilema for the runners. Did any of them then want to stay with Fayette's father in his "specially sealed" clinic?

Hey, Aztech ain't so bad after all. Well, not compared to dealing with bugs...

Are you Twisted?
Snow_Fox
No, we blitzed them and actually kept a few people at the school as contacts, so when they went silent and we looked into it...AAARGH!
BIG BAD BEESTE
QUOTE (kevyn668)

Are you Twisted?

Urm.... Do I know you? wink.gif

Tell you what, read the UK chapter of SoE and then you might have a good inkling.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012