Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Origins Shadowrun
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Vors
Played in three Shadowrun games at Origins, 'SURGE in Interests', 'Couriers of Doom' and 'Knights Templar'. All three were very fun, with excellent GMs and groups.

Just thought I'd share.
Abstruse
Did they let any tidbits out of the bag? Info on the Shadowrun world that's not available in the books and stuff?

The Abstruse One
Vors
Nope. Although I don't believe they were Fanpro employees, just affiliated with them somehow. Not that I asked, just an impression I had.

Did anyone else go to the con?
Adam
I was there, obviously. It was a pretty good con; I have some quibbles about some of the con procedures, but overall not half bad.
MooCow
Nope. Although I don't believe they were Fanpro employees, just affiliated with them somehow. Not that I asked, just an impression I had.

Depends on how you define "employee". They receive compensation for their work, in the form of badges, hotel rooms, and product. They are required to sign NDAs. However, no one has to fill out W-2 forms or anything.

Glad you had a good time, that's why we're here.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012