Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nightwraith Incident
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
The Canterbury Tail
Did we every find out who was behind the Nightwraith bombings and assassinations that ended the Euro Wars? Just curious as it's always been one of those things I've always wanted to know.
last_of_the_great_mikeys
Nope.
Synner
Okay. That's one person who's going to want to crucify me...
Black Isis
Does that mean there's something in SoE about it, Synner, or that you're bracing yourself for all the people who are going to be pissed you didn't say anything more about it? wink.gif
Synner
Let's just say I wrote the general Eurohistory section and had a lot of ground to cover...
Black Isis
I see....well, I suppose I will find out in a couple days, if I'm lucky and SoE gets here before I go out of town. And don't worry, I'll be sure to post a review for you. smile.gif
The Canterbury Tail
If it's finally been covered then I hope it's good, people have wanted to know this one since the beginning, it's one of the last big mysteries.
BIG BAD BEESTE
Synner did it. Yup. It was whilst he was employed as Lofwyr's butler. Honest.
Thanos007
synner said
Let's just say I wrote the general Eurohistory section and had a lot of ground to cover...

You forgot about it didn't you? smile.gif

Thanos
hobgoblin
time will tell people, time will tell. but some things is better left unknown.

allso, synner, if you coverd it then its the official sr stand on the events, i seriulsy hope you didnt just pull it out of your ass silly.gif
Synner
QUOTE (hobgoblin)
time will tell people, time will tell. but some things is better left unknown.

allso, synner, if you coverd it then its the official sr stand on the events, i seriulsy hope you didnt just pull it out of your ass silly.gif

Let's say you'll find out more than you ever before about both the Euro Wars, including the role they play in shaping the future of several European powerhouses and nailing the coffin shut on the European Union. Like in all monumental events there are things that are evident, obvious and clear, and others that are mysterious, obscure and misunderstood.

For different aspects of the Wars (and there are more than people suspect) the other writers and I developed the events that we believed need to be revisited or seen in a different light, and most importantly those that contributed the most to the way things stand in Europe in 2064.

In the case of the Nightwraith Incident let's just say I'm a sucker for a good mystery...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012