Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ED Book of Dragons
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Senchae
I got email from Stiggybaby.com this morning telling me that SoE was out... and also two other products, one of which was:

LRG206 Earthdawn - The Book Of Dragons (Revised And Expanded)

Anyone know what this is? Is it the content of the Dragons PDF, revised and expanded? Something else entirely? The Dragon fanboy in me wants to get it even though I don't run ED.
Accel
Should be the version updated to ED2.0 and it might have the images missing in the pdf...
Gigapulse
Hehehe I though the pdf was broken since I didn't saw the images. grinbig.gif
Zeel De Mort
Where can I get this Dragons pdf? smile.gif
Gigapulse
Ancient History Web Page I think. Or Living rooms games web page.

-Gig
Ancient History
Yeah, I have it for download. I've ordered LRG's updated version, but it hasnae arrived yet.
BIG BAD BEESTE
Ah, Dragons has finally been revised andf released by Living Room Games has it? About time.

FYI Dragons was originally intended as FASA's final Earthdawn sourcebook. Unfortunately they went under before printing off any copies and thus stuck up the text as a download via their website. Wehn Living Room Games picked up the license to do Earthdawn 2nd ED they stuck up a teaser on their website indicating they would get around to actually printing off the sourcebook. No doubt they have revised parts of it to fit with their metaplot threads. Check out www.lrgames.com for further details.

Noe, 'scuse me while I nip off to see if I can get my hooves on one.
Kagetenshi
QUOTE (Ancient History)
Yeah, I have it for download. I've ordered LRG's updated version, but it hasnae arrived yet.

Let us know if it's worth getting.

~J
Ancient History
M'kay.
Kagetenshi
Much appreciated. Thanks.

~J
Adam
QUOTE (BIG BAD BEESTE)
FYI Dragons was originally intended as FASA's final Earthdawn sourcebook. Unfortunately they went under before printing off any copies and thus stuck up the text as a download via their website.

Not correct; Earthdawn was shelved a few years before FASA closed doors, and what was finished of Dragons was put on their website when the game's demise was announced.
Kanada Ten
Earthdawn Dragons PDF

Four days late.
Ancient History
I got my copy of Dragons, Revised this afternoon.

Most of the material is the same as the Dragons PDF, plus additional art.
[ Spoiler ]

[/spoiler]
Kagetenshi
[ Spoiler ]

~J
Ancient History
Aye, he died defending it. I flubbed and mixed it up, Vestrivan is MIA, VAsdenjas is kaput.
JongWK
Vestrivan went MIA in a Horror Cloud or something like that, didn't he? (btw, what's that?)
Ancient History
Aye. A Horror Storm is...sorta hard to explain. First, picture a floating tower manned by intelligent undead. Then surround it by a perpetual storm. Now fuse the floating tower with a powerful Horror. That approaches a /small/ Horror Storm. The one Vestrivan flew into was much larger, much more potent, and much weirder.
JongWK
So Jupiter has a Horror Cloud? wink.gif

(I know, I know... bad astronomy joke)
Garland
Only if there's a kila at the middle of the Big Red Spot and it's out to get us.
Kagetenshi
That would so rock.

If in a less-than-great way.

~J
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012