Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SRwebpository updated!
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Shadow
Well it took me a month but I got the site updated with two new websites. Check it out!

If you have a website you want linked form on the Webpository, and it is about shadowrun, email me or post a link to it here. All I need is a link, and some form of image to put up with it.
The Question Man
Shdaow's site says "BUSHIDO - Way of the Warrior". Code of the Samurai is all about playing the different types of Street Samurai. Character ideas a plenty on this web!

*Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily*

Nooooo !!!

QM

P.S.: When will it be up again???

*Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily*
The Question Man
Shdaow's site says "BUSHIDO - Way of the Warrior". Code of the Samurai is all about playing the different types of Street Samurai. Character ideas a plenty on this web!

*Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily**Down Temporarily*

Nooooo !!!

QM

Kagetenshi
Once I get a good picture I may turn complete attention-whore and try to get the Grid Overwatch Division onto there too smile.gif

~J
Shadow
QUOTE (The Question Man)
Shadow's site says "BUSHIDO - Way of the Warrior". Code of the Samurai is all about playing the different types of Street Samurai. Character ideas a plenty on this web!

Nooooo !!!

QM

Thanks man. I need to rethink the site from the ground up, plus garner some more shadow-talk from the DSF folks. I also need to update the character creation aim and goal. I sortof wandered a bit.

Anyhoo, to answer your question, probably before September.
DV8
Thanks for the link, Shadow.
Shadowrunner13
You could link up my site, if you like it well enough. Unfortunately, I don't have an image to send you for the link. The link is in my sig.

I still add runs to my library from time to time... smile.gif

SR13
Raife
I'd love to be linked on your site. Choke Chain. I hope to find a site that doesn't run ads soon, but that probably won't happen till after I have the GM companion finished... I'll need something more to give the community than my opinions and war stories smile.gif
Shadow
Will do guys, I will check out your sites and try and get them up over the weekend.

On another note, I owe a huge apology for Adam. TSS should be on my site as one of the premier ones! Please forgive this humble mortal for such a over site. Look for TSS to be up this weekend as well.
Adam
No need to apologize; I had assumed that you had some good reason for not including it. smile.gif
Shadow
Well not anymore. TSS along with two other webs have been added. And <does the happy dance> we got ourselves a new logo!

Check it out!!!!
Paul
A few others that mightbe cool to add:

The official Site?

A dice roller?

The Sixth World?

Big Knobi didn't see that there.

They've actually got a pretty good sized links page.

Paul
Shadowland Six

I got 404'ed for the Helix, is that down?

Also would Bulldrek count? We do a lot of Shadowrun discussion at times....
Shadow
QUOTE (Paul)
Shadowland Six

I got 404'ed for the Helix, is that down?

Also would Bulldrek count? We do a lot of Shadowrun discussion at times....

Can you tell me what link exactly you clicked on? I went through and clicked on everything and I didn't get any.

Both the NSRCG and the DCRS have dice rollers, ones a program the other is a web interface. They also have a ton of other content so I wont be adding a dice roller only site that has no other content.

The official site is on their and has been. 3rd down from the top in the middle.

I'll take a look at the other two places and see if they belong their. I don't exactly have laid out standards but any site that goes on should have predominantly a Shadowrun theme and something useful for people to look at if they come there.

As for Bulldrek, I am not sure. I don't link DSF and I guess I should link both. We will see.
Adam
I dont' really think there's enough Shadowrun-specific discussion at Bulldrek to warrant any sort of link to it, personally.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012