Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can't get Magic in the Shadows
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Dustbin1_UK
Does anyone know if magic in the shadows is going to get a re-print. I can't get it from www.fastforwardgames.com as they say it's sold out which (acording to them) means that there will be no re-print. Yet the Shadowrun site says that it is available in fourth printing! frown.gif

What's going on????
Eugene
It's still on the shelves of FLGSes. I just saw a copy at Modern Myths, my (semi) local game store. Their website is www.modern-myths.com, and they'll ship orders.

Dustbin1_UK
Is that the fourth printing though?
Firewall
Well... I could point out that Dragon's Talon sell it for £16.99 and you get free UK shipping, what with it being over £10...

Shadowrun Link
Dustbin1_UK
Well done that man. It is realy hard to find people that will ship in the UK. Cheers mate.
Adam
Leisure Games in London is very reliable for anyone ordering from Europe.
KosherPickle
QUOTE (Dustbin1_UK)
Does anyone know if magic in the shadows is going to get a re-print. I can't get it from www.fastforwardgames.com as they say it's sold out which (acording to them) means that there will be no re-print. Yet the Shadowrun site says that it is available in fourth printing!  frown.gif 

What's going on????

It is available, just not from Fast Forward. Stiggybaby.com still has it in stock.

As for a reprint, Magic in the Shadows has not yet been assigned a 250XX number, so there's no reprint planned just yet.
Ezra
Took delivery of my copy tonight.

Got it off of Amazon.com.

Is there supposed to be a shortage or something? ('cos I have another one on the way for Plastic Rat)
Dustbin1_UK
Nah! I just think Fanpro have not gotten round to printing any more off yet. I didn't want to cause a panick it just worried me that maybe it was either going to be replaced with something else or there was an admin error on the site. But it sounds like fanpro have their hands full with the other re-prints there doing at the moment and are getting around to it.

I have mailed Fanpro for info. Not heard yet but will post when they reply.

Perhaps admin here will soon see this thread and know more on the subject. biggrin.gif
Shadow
Dustbin... look up. Adam is a admin and a freelancer for Fanpro. I would recommend checking out the store mentioned. Theres also a guy here on the board who owns his own gaming store. His name is Firewalker...? And I believe he is in Europe, it might be worth your time to do a search of the Forums for it.
Firewall
QUOTE (Shadow)
Theres also a guy here on the board who owns his own gaming store. His name is Firewalker...? And I believe he is in Europe, it might be worth your time to do a search of the Forums for it.

Shadow... look up. I'm Firewall... biggrin.gif

((Sorry, I couldn't help it...))
Gigapulse
Check in ebay, I think I saw two copies over there. Also I saw a guy selling most of his hugh earthdawn collection in 12 bucks!!! and he doesnt ships outside US. I'm so unlucky!

-Gig
Odin
ok point taken
Dustbin1_UK
OK panic over!!!!! FanPro have said the following

"The "sold out" is incorrect, but we are currently out of stock. I don't
have an exsact date on a new reprint yet (we have a lot of reprints in the
works)."

It sounds very much like they have allot of back log and are working through everything slowly but surely. Thanks for the info guys. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012