Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Community Sites
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Raife
I've been pondering a way to get people to head over to my site, but then I realised that other than Blackjack and the other Dumpshock sites, I don't really know what is out there and being updated.

So what websites do you guys find fun and interesting for us shadowrun readers? I need some new bookmarks wink.gif

And of course... shameless plug for Choke Chain

Now to start surfing in hopes of finding something good...
Backgammon
If you look about 6 threads down, you'll find http://invision.dumpshock.com/index.php?showtopic=4795
Ancient History
<insert_plug class = "shameless">Clicky the link in my .sig</plug>
Raife
Wow ancient, that's one hell of a site
Phaeton
We don't call him Ancient History for nothin'. grinbig.gif
Adam
After a far too long pause, The Shadowrun Supplemental should have a new release within a week, if not within a few days.
Ancient History
Heh. Danke.

Shout out to Deev! http://wiredreflexes.com
DV8
Awww, shucks. smile.gif
Jason Farlander
QUOTE (Adam)
After a far too long pause, The Shadowrun Supplemental should have a new release within a week, if not within a few days.

eek.gif

So... is this a few days to a week in real time, or Shadows of Europe release time?
Crimsondude 2.0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

TWC was a sucker for making his site before AH's.
Raife
Yeah, when is the next shadowrun supplimental coming out?
Adam
I'm aiming for this Sunday, the 18th.

[working on it as we speak.]
Domino
More typey less posty. wink.gif
Sepherim
Jason, that has been MEAN! LOL!
Large Mike

I've always had a soft spot for Blackjack's site (Can't be bothered to link it right now), even though it hasn't been updated since... a really long time ago. It's pulled my ass out of a mess or two.

Also, Macavity is overhauling his site right now, and it promises to be so awesome that you may not even need to buy books anymore. (Mac, I'm not near my bookmarks. Stand up and take a bow so that I'm not just talking out of my be-hind.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012