Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What ever happend to...
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Thanos007
If I remember Neon was turned into a cyberzombie? What happend to Hatchetman?

Thanos
Nath
Hatchetman was turned into a cyberzombie in Cybertechnology. I don't remember any particular news about Neon Samurai.
Snow_Fox
Maybe he just retired. Sprawl Survival Guide listed several names who are KIA, most notably Rikki Ratboy, but Neon Sam was not on the list.
Odin
well in fields of fire they hinted "Neon samurai" might end up dead trying to take down ARES. don't think he was in any shadowland posts after that book.
Snow_Fox
good point "You are a sinlge samurai, they are a mutlitrillion nuyen corp..." Does anyone remember seeing his name after that point?
Crimsondude 2.0
To be fair, it's a "trillion-nuyen, multinational megacorp," actually. Fields of Fire, 50 (1994).
Snow_Fox
Hey, I was working form memory, and since my last company had assets of $800 billion, a trillion ain't that much.
The Question Man
In Hatchetmans case, he "Lived fast, Died Hard, and Left a Highly Augmented Corps".

The Neon Samuria in my campaign world was flatlined by Bugs.

Cheerful thoughts

QM
Crimsondude 2.0
Sorry. I'm just used to being expected to properly quote and spell things.
cutter07
What about Ghost, the sammy from the main book years ago?
Odin
What about Ghost, the sammy from the main book years ago?

dunno but Nighthawk,Rikki Ratboy,Neon Antichrist,Warthog,Head Crash,Ricochet Rita and Wedge are deader than door nails . Sprawl survival guide pg.5
L.D
I think I've seen a post by Neon Samurai in one of the later books, but I'm not sure. Have you guys checked the parts that deal with lasers?
shadd4d
In Fields of Fire, you mean? That is supposed to be Neon Samurai's last post, although I could have sworn he shows up in Cybertechnology. But he more or less drops off the earth after FoF.

Don
L.D
I meant after FoF. Later=third ed.
BloodMagician
Wedge dies? NOOOOOO!!!!
shadd4d
The only books introducing lasers are SSC, FoF, and CC. CC doesn't have shadowtalk. Which book are you talking about?

Don
simonw2000
QUOTE (Nath)
Hatchetman was turned into a cyberzombie in Cybertechnology.

Weird that it coincided with the Cybermancy transcript. cyber.gif
Odin
Wedge dies? NOOOOOO!!!!

yeah I was sadder about Rikki Ratboy myself but Wedge was cool oh well time for fresh meat I guess. indifferent.gif
Catsnightmare
And according to SOTA 2063, Matador is dead as well.
L.D
I was thinking about SOTA 2063... that it contained something about lasers, but I know I might be wrong.

Maybe Corporate Donload? I don't know... but I really think that I've seen him somewhere after FoF (though I'm not sure).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012