Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: free spirits attributes
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Fygg Nuuton
do you add force and spirit energy to get spirits stats, or just the physical when materialized? what about mental attributes?

do they add spirit energy to force whenever using force in anything?
toturi
Always add SE to Force when using Force for Free Spirits.
Herald of Verjigorm
Except for a few free spirit only powers, SE is added to force for all spirit purposes. Those that mention spirit energy in the description override this general rule.
Fygg Nuuton
slightly off topic, in metahuman form does the spirit have astral sight only, or whatever the form it takes has?
BitBasher
It's always dual natured, so no it never has normal matahuman vision. Which means that spirits and the like can never do things like read or watch TV.
Apathy
It's always dual natured, so no it never has normal matahuman vision. Which means that spirits and the like can never do things like read or watch TV.

Is it ever written that dual natured creatures can't ever see physically? I know mages can't, but had always sort of thought of manifested astral critters as having them both sort of overlay one another.

Fygg Nuuton
i thought that too, and ghouls only saw astral because they were blind. i dunno though
littlesean
I have always understood that dual natured meant vision too, sort of an overlay. Ghouls being blind of course don't see the physical, just the astral.
Apathy
but doesn't it say that ghouls can get cybereyes and see (at least somewhat)?

If so, then they'd be seeing both...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012