Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun miniatures
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
Union Jane
Any chance of SR miniatures coming back onto the market? (And no, I don't mean those towering action figures, love.)
Kagetenshi
Are the "towering action figures" nine feet tall? Then they're pretty miniature, at least the Trolls wink.gif

Seriously, though, how long has it been since they were manufactured? Unless I miss my guess, it's unlikely that they'll get picked up again anytime soon.

~J
Thanos007
Wrong-o! Iron Wind Metals has the rights to the Ral Parth minis and is producing them. No new sculpts yet.

Thanos
Kagetenshi
Every so often, there comes a time when I am not unhappy to be wrong.

Incidentally, my discovering that Shadowrun was not out of print like those other games I had loved so much in my youth (says the ancient not-yet-twenty-year-old) was another of those times.

With luck, the publishing of the first new Shadowrun novel will eventually be a third.

~J
Ancient History
I've got a number of the old things, including one of the dragons. I still want the museum-scale troll, one of these days.
DR.PaiN
That troll is house.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012