Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [ShadowsOfEurope] Ukraine
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
FlakJacket
Very eeeenteresting. This thing just screams ED link to me. Possibly either Alaicha getting the old home back together or Alamaise finally deciding to retake possession. Then again, the Ukrainians could just be out to become the regional power and better their position. Nicely vague. smile.gif
Ancient History
Any sufficiently greedy Ukrainian politician must be making money hand over fist with the archaeological digs and whatnot.
otaku mike
Did you notice the Ukrainian protectorate over the northern half of former Romania? cool.gif
Prospero
Definately - I was surprised at that! Poor Transylvania, they get taken over by somebody new every hundred years or so. Bucharest has to be pissed about that. The Romanians in the area probably aren't too happy and I bet the large Hungarian minority are furious, too. That has got to be one hard province to hold onto. Ukraine didn't get all of it, but most of it, and (AFAIK - at least in the present) most of the most prosperous parts. Transylvania has had a tough history and it looks to have only gotten tougher.
shadd4d
Somehow, I doubt the guys in Seven Mountains are really all that cool with it.

Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012