Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shadowrun's current status
Dumpshock Forums > Discussion > Shadowrun
JongWK
This simple poll originates from a series of threads. If you want to go deeper, you have the entire thread for yourselves. smile.gif
Kagetenshi
I think I'm going to hold off on this until I've read the EuroSB and the next release.

~J
littlesean
I gotta concur with Kagetenshi, let the new books hit the stores and I will have a more coherent opinion at that point.
L.D
I haven't read SoE, but the feeling I have after the latest books is that it's heading in somewhat the right direction. Not 100%, but still in the general area.
Lindt
Yep, Ill answer this after direct threats from the freelancers and a 4 day gaming binge.
Mr.Platinum
I just want to know whats 20 earth years down the line going to be like?
Kagetenshi
I'd be surprised if anyone knows.

~J
Apathy
I just want to know whats 20 earth years down the line going to be like?

The Great Squirrel Revolution will occur in 14 years. 20 years from now, all of us that survive will be forced into slavery to work in their nut mines.

Now you know.

Happy now?
Synner
I'd be surprised if anyone knows what's two years down the line let alone twenty.
Apathy
I'd be surprised if anyone knows what's two years down the line let alone twenty.

What do you mean? I just told you: the Great Squirrel Revolution! Plan ahead now (you'll be able to get the guards to let you go by bribing them with nutbread.).
BookWyrm
Aparently, Apathy is a devotee of Foamy.

SR is reestablishing itself with the new sourcebooks that have come out, updating previous material & printing missing or unpublished (in the USA) game information. This is what I've been waiting for, for a long time.

I just hope we see some new novels soon.
Shev
What exactly do you mean "right" or "wrong" direction here? Do you mean to say "Is Shadowrun heading in a direction you like?" One person's "right" may well be another person's "wrong."
FXcalibur
I believe that's sort of the point with this poll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Dumpshock Forums © 2001-2012